Sunday, October 15, 2006

Hollinger Happenings

Another couple of days have passed so it is time to share with you some Hollinger Happenings. Nick is doing great. He seems to enjoy his location, for what it is. He actually said it was not quite bad. He does miss the everyday family noises. That is one thing that is hard there for him. There are no children on base, so the sounds we sometimes take for granted, people in deployed locations miss. He is encouraged by everyone's emails so please keep them coming. He tells me every time we talk who he has received emails from. He sent me a couple of pictures of his room to share with everyone. It's not what I would want to call home for months on end. Today I gave my first puppet show. It was fun. My arm and voice got a workout. The puppet show was for Sunday School and it was on Salvation, Salesman Style. Thank God for Google!! I went to lunch with some friends after church today. We went to a Mexican Resturaunt and one gentleman ordered a fish. There is a before and after picture that I will post. It is quite humorous. The kids are doing great. Jake is excited because some of his friends are home from a nice Hawaiian Vacation. Anyone who doesn't know what DB means curious yet? HAHAHA! Love, DB.

No comments: