Friday, October 06, 2006

Update!!

Well, Nick is stuck at his current location for a few days. He should be at his final destination soon. He is having problems with a leg of his flight. He is safe and bored. So bored he bought a new vehicle. I received an email today that said "DO NOT DELETE, FROM YOUR HUSBAND!!" My thought was, "What is this?". Well, it was a car purchase invoice. Luckily, he called me shortly after I got the email and told me that it was not a purchase, it was a quote, and asked me if I liked it. Because of his military status and his deployed location, they gave him a really good deal on a 2007 Ford Focus. I will attach a picture to this blog. Cheapest new card we have ever been able to purchase. Looks like we should get it in February. It has to be built.

On another note, the kids had parent-teacher conferences yesterday. They both are doing great. Kortney's teacher said she loved having Kortney is class and that Kortney is a great help with helping other students. She has 1 B+ and all the rest of her grades are A's. She is doing really well with her spelling and vocabulary words. Jakob has all A's too. He is already reading chapter books. He is a bit hyper in class, but we have worked out a plan to redirect his excess energy. He seems to be doing really well with spelling words as well.

School is moving along for me. I have a big test tomorrow. So I have to study hard tonight. I missed most of last week, so I have some catching up still to do. Jake is on his way to bed very shortly and I am going to hit the books. Because Nick is gone, I think that next semester I am only going to take online classes. That way I won't have to miss any classes if anything unexpected comes my way.

Please pray for my mother-in-laws brother. My mother-in-laws name is Bonnie. They found some disturbing news with her brother's health. So, if you could keep him in your prayers, that would be greatly appreciated.

I'll post some pictures of the kids as well. I have pictures of the kids with their teacher on the phone, but I don't know how to send it to my email address. So I took these last night. Have a great evening everyone!! Signing off for now, DB!

No comments: