Sunday, September 19, 2010

And The Winner Is.....

I had Jake draw the winning name for my "Celebration Contest."  Each name of the people who left a comment either on my blog page or on certain Facebook links were written on a small piece of paper and then folded in half, then in half again.  I had Jake close his eyes and and draw a name.

Drum roll please.....bah dum...bah dum...bah dum.....

And the winner of the "Celebration Contest" drawing is.....INDA!!!!!!!

I already have your address so I will be putting a box of goodies together for you this week.  Will be in the mail by Friday, September 24th.  CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!  I know Terry will be happy ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes, Terry will be thrilled!! :) I’m excited… I thought about asking you to wait till the Christmas things come out!! (Christmas markets…ahhh) Love and miss you guys!(using Jennas google lol)