Monday, September 13, 2010

Stressed Spelled Backwards = Desserts


Yes...this is me eating...AGAIN. This time I'm eating freshly made doughnuts sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. I ate all seven of them by myself and had my stomach been big enough I would have had seven more. You could say I eat when I am stressed and that would be quite true; didn't you know stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Makes total sense to me...LOL! Ask anyone who knows me and you will find that I am the Dessert Queen. LOVE making them and LOVE eating them.

We all have stress in our lives. Some stresses are our (btw...did you know that 'are' and 'our' are homonyms-something I learned while working with Jake this week...lol) own fault and others we have no control over. My busy schedule is my own fault....LOL!! Currently, I am homeschooling my two WONDERFUL children, attending school myself...FULL TIME, taking piano lessons, playing piano for church, and am Vice President/Event Coordinator for a wonderful charity called Project TLC-Serving Those Who Serve. Not to mention I have never ending doctor appointments (for myself), soon-to-be karate lessons for Jake, keeping up with house stuff, and the list goes on..and on...and on! I'm sure many of you can relate. I wouldn't have it any other way though. See...last year I didn't do hardly anything. I sat on my butt...having my own pity party...trying to get people to join me. Being stressed is a lot more fun than being sad...I just eat some dessert and it puts a smile on my face every time!!! Unfortunately, dessert also puts pounds on the booty and that’s not so cool.


No comments: