Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

Yesterday I shared "33 Things for 33 Years," today....since it is my actual birthday I want to share some pictures of me from throughout the years.  Yes...many will make you laugh...but...they make me laugh too.  In some of the pictures I wonder what I was thinking when it came to my hairdo and outfit.  However...they helped mold me into who I am today.  Therefore, I am going to embrace the odd little quirks I see in each picture.  I hope you all get a good laugh...I sure did!

Baby Picture


One Year Old


Kindergarten - I remember this day.  I had slept with those foam curlers in my hair all night.


All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.


Day I ran my very first 5k.  Our girls team took 1st place.


I remember this yellow dress being my most
 favorite dress ever.


This was my favorite bike.  One day I left it out and some mean kids in the neighborhood smashed it all up.  It was my birthday present (I loved the Smurfs) and I only had it a few days.  Mean kids!!!

 
Disecting a pig in Biology Class.


Junior Prom


Senior Prom


Senior Picture


Another Senior Picture

From here fast forward several years....I have a ton of photos I could share but I think you might get bored if the post is too long...LOL.  The beginning of this post shows me as a baby....the end of this post will show me at 33 (well almost...these shots were taken a week before my 33rd birthday).


Mug Shot 1


Mug Shot 2

I can't say that growing up has been easy; I can say that it has been interesting.  I am now at the age my mom was when I moved to California where I met all my friends from Desert High.  I also have a daughter the same age I was when I attended Desert High.  Back then I remember thinking my mom was old....LOL!  And you've guessed right Kortney thinks I'm old too.  Do I feel old?  No Way!!  Maybe my body is aging...but my heart is still young!!!!

2 comments:

Standinginhislight said...

33? old? really?...sheesh, don't blink, the 30's go fast, lol. love the pics, btw =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
thanks for sharing bits of you with us...

Anonymous said...

Great honey, as always! love the pics of you when you were little. I think I recognized Jake's smile in one of them!